This hybrid timber frame rancher is a tasteful blend of timber framing and conventional framing. The middle corridor of the home features a visible timber frame structure that runs from the entry out to the back covered patio, but is seamlessly blended with conventional framing and truss work throughout the rest of the house. What extends the timber look throughout the house is skilful finishing work with custom Douglas fir trim materials and our custom solid Douglas fir doors to match the timbers.
This home also features a custom solid Douglas fir entry door, various exterior doors around the house and a unique overhead garage door in solid Douglas fir.
The doors were all built in Island Timber Frame’s mill-work shop. All of these solid wood pieces are built of clear, edge grain West Coast Douglas Fir in oversized dimensions. All of our entry doors feature a three-point European locking system and heavy ball bearing hinges for added stability and security.
- Pre-Cut, Test-Fitted Timber Frame Package
- Premium Quality Hand cut, free of heart, Douglas fir material
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery
- Hassle-free assembly on-site
- Custom, Solid Douglas fir entry and interior doors
- Custom, kiln dried, clear, edge grain trim package
- Shipped anywhere in Canada, USA, or International Destinations