Large-scale Douglas fir timberframe trusses are the focal point of this grand, open concept home as part of a hybrid timber/conventional structural roof system. The customers wanted to have the traditional feel of timberframe while maintaining a more modern drywall ceiling between the timbers to keep the room bright and airy. For consistency throughout the home, the customers opted for post and beam detailing and custom-cut Douglas fir trim in the main living area.
In addition to the timberwork, we supplied the custom built-in mantle and shelving around the fireplace and the entry and interior doors along with custom cut Douglas fir trim and baseboard material throughout.
- Pre-Cut, Test-Fitted Timber Frame Package
- Premium Quality Hand cut, free of heart, Douglas fir material
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery
- Hassle-free assembly on-site
- Custom, Solid Douglas fir entry and interior doors
- Custom timber mantle and built-in shelving
- Shipped anywhere in Canada, USA, or International Destinations